Friday 4 November 2016

BigFatPurse Investors Conference 2016

Hi all

I've won a ticket to BigFatPurse Investors Conference 2016.

It will be held tomorrow 5 Nov (Sat), 1pm to 5pm at Lifelong Learning Institute (LLI) Lecture Theatre Level 2 (Lift Lobby B), 11 Eunos Road 8, Singapore 408601.

Registration starts from 12.30pm.


Due to some personal commitment, I am unable to go to the conference, even though I really want to. As such, I'm giving away my ticket. Do be fast as I only have 1 ticket, and it is based on a first-come first-serve basis. Do check that you are in Singapore and that you are free tomorrow from 1pm to 5pm though.

Interested party please send an email with your Full Name and contact number to james.lee866@gmail.com


For more information on the BigFatPurse Investors Conference 2016, you may visit this website:
https://www.bigfatpurse.com/2016/10/what-is-the-bigfatpurse-investors-conference-2016/

No comments:

Post a Comment