Friday 4 November 2016

Supplementary Retirement Scheme (SRS)

I have opened a SRS account with DBS since 3 December 2014. It has served me well by reducing the amount of tax being paid, although I'm not in the high tax bracket anyway.

This year, I have decided to participate in their promotion, which allows one to receive S$50 when one contributes to one's SRS account.

Although I don't really need to contribute the maximum limit in order to get into the tax bracket of my preference, I still contribute the amount anyway, as the ideal limit is not very far away from the maximum limit.

For those interested, you may visit this website to get more details:
https://www.dbs.com.sg/personal/promotion/srs-promo

Do note that the promotion is only applicable to the first 2000 customers. So act fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment