Friday 4 November 2016

Multiple Streams of Income

Hello Everyone.

Finally I have decided to create a blog. Frankly speaking, the creation of this blog is inspired by giraffevalue.com and turtleinvestor.net

Seeing that they are earning a side income each month makes me wants to create a blog and earn a side income too. I'm also an avid reader of AK's blog. If you read financial blogs, AK should not be unfamiliar to you.

The purpose of this blog is to advocate multiple streams of passive income, no matter how small they are, so as to pay daily expenses (think about phone bills, transport fares, utility bills, urgh...)

I will be blogging about how to create multiple streams of income from scratch, and will be tracking the progress as the months go by. The following are some ways which I can think of now to create multiple streams of income:

1) Google AdSense
2) RedMart
3) Monumetric
4) Travel Smart Rewards

And of course there will be dividends from REITS and dividend stocks.

Having researched a bit, I realized that Google AdSense would require at least 6 months of active blogging, and Monumetric actually requires a site to have at least 10K page views and above. I guess for now I would have to concentrate on boosting readership first.

I am just starting this journey, and this would require great determination, especially at the early stage of the blog.

Hope you enjoy my blog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment